Phosphoric Acid Etching Gel is a flowable gel with excellent water solubility and miscibility.
- Suitable for total etching and selective etching.
- Bright colors to identify.
- Good rheology, locate accurately.
- Easy to be rinsed off.
This product is for total etching or enamel etching of enamel and dentin before any direct filling of tooth or adhesion of restorations.
P.S. direct filling also includes coating resin to the enamel.
• For surface cleaning of restorations.
With a disposable dispensing tip, Phosphoric Acid Etching Gel can be applied directly onto the tooth surface.
• Can also be used for cleaning restoration surfaces before repairing or cementation.
Notes: Only restorations containing silicates (SiO2) are suitable for hydrofluoric acid to pretreat. For zirconia or aluminum oxide, there should be no pretreatment of acid etchant.
Hydrofluoric acid is highly toxic and lethal when it combines with Calcium ions in the human body. So HF acid usually is used for pretreatment of restorations outside the mouth and requires to be washed off or neutralized by alkaline.