- High resolution imaging - 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- H1 or H2 size available
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable
- It has Twain option. and server function.
- Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
- As a powerful, centralized imaging hub for all patient images, Woodpecker i-Sensor manages all digital images, including intra- and extra-oral radiographs, as well as intra- and extra-oral photographs.
- The trusted brand of Woodpecker now adds RVG line and service to its Imaging Portfolio which is available on dentbay.com, Woodpecker has built a stellar reputation as brand whose products extend from a strong lineage of imaging excellence and robust performance.
- An ideal solution for intraoral imaging needs, the easy-to-use sensor allows users to capture exceptional images quickly and easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.